Are you planning to buy BioLite FirePit+ this year? If yes, then you’re in the right place to know all ins and outs of this firepit. Therefore, read on!!
There’s no doubt in the fact that outdoors adventuring is booming with lots of people now embracing nature’s fresh air more. When it comes to outdoor type gears, BioLite FirePit has gained immense popularity. A firepit is ideal for camping as it not only helps in keeping you warm at night but even contains the fire so to avoid any sort of nasty accidents. The BioLite FirePit serves the purpose best. This portable pit is ideal for charcoal and wood, can double as a grill, and comes with metal mesh sidewalls that provide everyone with a 360-degree view of the whole fire.
Moreover, the firepit has Bluetooth controls, a battery pack, and an array of 51 air jets, which automatically stoke the flames while reducing smoke. In addition to this, there is a turbo mode that assists in taking your fuel from a first spark to a roaring flame quickly, without making you laying down in the dirt and blowing on your kindling.
About BioLite FirePit+: What’s New?
It is an iterative update, and a slightly tweaked design of the body radiates heat more outwards than upwards in order to keep you warm while properly maintaining social distance. BioLite FirePit+ entails a new enamel coating on the X-ray mesh that promises easier cleaning and enhances durability. Maybe, on top of all, the battery pack is upgraded to deliver up to several hours of fan time on HI (High), 30 hours on LOW, and 14 hours on MED.
There’s nothing like sitting round a campfire in order to make you appreciate the incredible outdoors. And with BioLite FirePit+, you can surely experience that feeling merely about anywhere. Perfect for tailgating, camping, or merely sitting round in your yard, this smart gear utilizes unique airflow technology, a mobile app, and Bluetooth connectivity to help you form and maintain the ideal charcoal or wood fire.
BioLite FirePit+ Key Specifications
- Dimensions: 27″ x 13″ x 15.8″
- Weight: 19.8 Lbs
- Burn Time: 7hrs on Hight, 14hrs on MED, 30 hrs on LOW
- Battery: 12,800 mAh for longer burn times
- Manufacturer: BioLite
- Bluetooth App (Free): Support Android version 5 or above and iOS version 10.0 or above.
- Fuel: Charcoal or Firewood
- Outputs: USB A
- Inputs: Micro USB
- Capacity: Fits four standard firewood longs
BioLite FirePit+ Key Features
The key highlights of the BioLite FirePit+ are:
- USB Rechargeable Powerpack
It comes with a 10,400 mAh pack that’s fully capable of powering your fire up to 24 hours. You can detach and recharge with the help of a USB or utilize Solar Carry Cover in order to trickle charge when not in usage (but you have to purchase it separately).
- Air Jets
It comes with 50 air jets that inject the fire with oxygen alongside key locations. This, in turn, forms a more uniform temperature and blending of gases within the fire, which results in improving combustion.
- Folding Legs
BioLite FirePit+ entails folding legs, and thanks to folding legs, you can carry it. This implies that you could take this firepit to outdoor events, the beach, or other small voyages with relative ease. Once at your target location, this firepit will become the center of attraction, as it’s a design and stylish looks seem to attract a crowd.
- Grill Gate
Thanks to the removable grill gate, you can easily cook hibachi-style meals. As mentioned before also, the firepit can handle two kinds of fuel – charcoal, and wood.
- X-Ray Mesh
The firepit comes with an X-ray mesh, giving your fire the impression of it floating. What’s more? You will be able to see the fire from a 360-degree view. That’s a very cool feature that is certain to impress your dear guests and friends. It even allows you to see if the fire requires more wood without you have to get up and close to the firepit.
- Bluetooth Integration
You can easily control the intensity of the fan right from the firepit’s powerpack. Or you can control it from your hand using the free BioLite Energy App for iPhone and Android.
How to Use BioLite FirePit+?
- Commence by removing the grill and place your charcoal or wood in the firepit’s box. Begin with small pieces of charcoal or firewood.
- Switch on the firepit and then light the fire.
- After that, turn on the fan and adjust the speed on the basis of how intense you desire your fire. As mentioned before, you can control the fan intensity using the BioLite mobile application.
- Once the fire begins going, you can then add more charcoal or firewood to the fire. Then, adjust the fan if you have to.
- After your fire is scorching as you desire it, replace the grill and put your meal on the top of the grill, and that’s it.
Check out the full video review from BioLite below.
Following are the things that make BioLite FirePit+ the best firepit you could ever have:
- Bluetooth enabled.
- The app is available to download from Google Play Store and App Store.
- Burns charcoal and wood
- Adjustable heat and flame
- In-built USB charger
- Improved battery.
- Upgraded to deliver up to several hours of fan time.
- Loud fan
- 30 hr battery charge is not ideal for longer trips
BioLite FirePit+ is great enhancement to BioLite FirePit. Therefore, if you’re thinking of buying a firepit this year, you should go for BioLite FirePit+. It’s the best as it barely generates any smoke and comes with a better heat control system during grilling.
Madison Alderman is a passionate photographer and travel enthusiast. She enjoys exploring local hotspots for a photo shoot, cup of coffee, or to take her dog Grace out for an adventure. Her favorite place for a weekend trip is Newport Beach, California.