Looking for a new camera bag? You’ve come to the right place. With the right camera bag, you can easily transport your gear confidently, securely, and, dare we say…fashionably? Enter: the Brevite Jumper Camera Backpack.
The Brevite Camera Backpack (pronounced breh-vi-tee) fits all of your essential camera gear. With this daypack, you can pack everything you need (and more) for a shoot, plus any extra items you might want for the day – snacks, water, etc.
Here is our comprehensive Brevite Camera Backpack review to give you all of the key features you need to ensure this is the right pack for you.
Let’s jump in.
Overview of the Brevite Jumper Camera Backpack
The Brevite Camera Backpack is a stylish, discreet backpack designed for individuals who want to get the most out of their camera backpack. The bag comes with a removable insert to work as a regular backpack while securing the camera gear entirely. A quick-access pocket, tripod holders, and a lens cap holder on the strap are key highlights of this backpack to create a straightforward yet intuitive system while capturing and shooting.
The backpack comes with a back pocket intended for a 15-inch laptop and any binders, journals, or novels you may want to carry along with you. The top pocket is built to hold any extra accessories, chargers, or clothing. There is allocated space for film, hard drives, pens/pencils, and memory cards in the front pocket.
Features of the Brevite Modern Camera Bag
The key features and highlights of Brevite Camera Backpack include:
- Doesn’t Look Like A Camera Bag: Typically, camera bags are big, overly technical, and shout expensive hardware within them! This bag on the outside is a cool, old-school backpack, and the inside is a cool and efficient camera bag.
- Small & Compact Digital Camera Backpack That Fits It All: From your lens case to your computer and tripod, it is extra sleek & never compromises the maximum functionality. Compatible, among other things, with Canon, Nikon, and Sony Cameras, for SLR users.
- A Customizable Compartment or Pouch for Every Accessory: This photographic travel bag has a wide interior capacity with easy-to-move dividers (less bulk than a removable camera cube) to create an organizer style to suit your equipment and gadget specific needs. Designed to fit a full-frame camera, a drone, and two lenses.
- The Perfect Travel & Outdoor DSLR Camera Bag: This compact camera backpack accommodates every adventure, whether in the studio or outdoors, to catch the perfect moment. TSA-approved brings a camera bag and built with a luggage pass-through and back panel passport pocket, so your camera case isn’t what stops you from your next rugged adventure.
- A Trendy Yet Discreet Backpack: The minimalist camera bag backpack comes in various light colors, which weep and not in the camera bags, a camera backpack for both women and men.
- Camera Backpacks for Photographers and Hobbyists: A BrevitÄ“ Pack is suitable for both a skilled photographer and anyone casually wanting to hold their SLR camera on hand for the perfect shot. It is a lightweight, streamlined camera bag with safety features that can also be used for daily purposes.
- The backpack helps you to carry your items safely: It’s waterproof, lightweight, and portable, ensuring optimum protection for the items inside them. Using a backpack often involves keeping your possessions closer to your body. If you’re taking this backpack to an area where there may be high chance of crime (high-traffic touristy areas), this is a nice feature to have.
See the full review from Brevite below.
Specifications of the Brevite Camera Backpack
- Dimension: 17″ x 11″ x 5.5″
- Type: 600D Polyester exterior, 200D Polyester interior
- Capacity: 18L
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Fit to: Fits a 15″ laptop
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Department: Unisex adult
- Manufacturer: BrevitÄ“
- Waterproof: Light Rain
- Zippers: One waterproof zipper on the laptop
- Water Bottle Pocket: Yes
- Phone Pocket: Yes
- Tripod Carry: Yes
- Carry-On Luggage Qualification: Yes
Pros & Cons
- Integrated camera cube densely-padded
- Customizable storage
- Straps for storing a tripod or other gear externally
- Low-profile, good-looking style
- Lasting and convenient
- Lifetime warranty
- Excellent protection against camera gear
- The back may feel stiff, particularly with a laptop inside.
- The strap above the pocket of the water bottle detaches.
Value for Money
A simple concept with good design, durable materials, and a great degree of comfort. It’s priced around $130, including sections of the camera insert. For a bag with such a well-considered but straightforward style, this is exemplary value for your money.
Whether you need this pack for regular commuting, day trips, or for photo shoots, you’ll love everything the BrevitÄ“ Jumper has to offer.
Try for Yourself
The BrevitÄ“ Camera Backpack truly offers what it claims, and exceeds the standard of a normal backpack. This is a great bag that can carry a wide range and strong amount of gear. You’ll love how flexible it is with the main compartment and the easy-to-remove camera organizer inserts.
This is the best choice if you’re looking for a simple but stylish bag to carry your camera gear and at a reasonable price, too. If you’re planning to travel along with your camera gear, then this is the backpack you should get right now!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite lens of 2021…the Sigma 50mm F1.4 !
See our other favorite camera backpack: the Nomatic Camera Bag 35L by Peter McKinnon.
Madison Alderman is a passionate photographer and travel enthusiast. She enjoys exploring local hotspots for a photo shoot, cup of coffee, or to take her dog Grace out for an adventure. Her favorite place for a weekend trip is Newport Beach, California.