As people all across the globe are entering into “new normal” after hitting the pandemic, they are all set to initiate traveling again, especially people who are adventure enthusiasts. Here we have provided all the necessary information regarding one of your vital travel essentials, i.e., Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2. It is the best-selling backpack tent that you cannot afford to miss.
There is no point of doubt in the fact that for many people traveling is nothing less than therapy, and what’s the better way to reduce all the stress and worries? It’s going on an adventurous vacation with friends and family members. Now, if you are a backpacker, then you might know already that carrying a tent is one of the easiest ways to relax anywhere that you like.
You just have to set up the tent, and you are just good to go. There are many backpacking tents available in the market, but we suggest you go for the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 as it is redesigned with many new and amazing features. Now before moving to the features and additional benefits of this tent, let’s look at the technical specifications as they are also impressive.
Technical Specifications of the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2
- Vestibule Are: 9 Ft / 9 Ft / 0.8 M / 0.8 M
- Number of Doors: 2
- Trail Weight: 2 Lb. 11 Oz. / 1.22 Kg
- Packed Weight: 3 Lb. 2 Oz. / 1.42 Kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 Lb. 2 Oz. / 964 G
- Head Height: 40 Inches / 102 Cm
- Packed Size: 19.5 Inches X 6 Inches / 50 X 15 Cm
- Floor Area: 29 Ft / 2.7 M
- Footprint Weight: 5 Oz. / 142 G
- Number of Seasons: 3
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Four-way high volume hub design for maximized shedding, stability, and strength
- Super light in weight plastic clips to attach the tent body with the pole frame
Key Features of the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2
- Latest awning styled vestibules
- Double-sided zippers that give manifold access options
- For prominent storage, a three-dimensional mezzanine is given at the foot
- For additional storage space, oversized pockets are provided on the ceiling of the tent
- It has media pockets as well with cord for all kinds of electronics
- In order to have active and passive airflow, two low vent vestibule doors are given with minimized condensation
- Smooth closing of both doors
- For simple entry and exit, two zipper doors are provided, which has easy grip as well
- Quick stash doorkeeper makes unzipping of the doors easy and much fast
- For protection and stability, Velcro patches are given to joint fly to the pole structure
- Tensioners and pre-cut guy lines are joined with the fly
- With the help of see-through guy lines and webbings on the corners of the tent, gazing at stars becomes much more enjoyable
- Vestibules zippers have storm flap as well to provide extra protection
- There are many loops given in the interior of the tent where gears such as camp lights, lofts, and other accessories can be attached
- Footprints are suggested to use in order to maximize the tent flooring. The Big Agnes footprints can be brought separately
- It comes with a fast fly setup
Added benefits of the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2
It is true that due to commendable technical specifications and features, the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 has become the best-seller in the market right now. This product is getting extremely popular in the market due to its added benefits. People are attracted to this backpacking tent because of the technology and material used in this product. Below mentioned are some of the benefits that are in regards to this tent. Before getting your hands on this excellent travel essential, consider its benefits as well so that you can make a well informed purchase:
- Exclusive Corner Construction:
TipLok Tent Buckle technology is used for the construction of the corners of this tent. Most times, the setup of a tent seems nothing less than a challenging task, but you do not have to worry about the setup mechanism of the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 because all the three steps of setting up a tent have been converted into just one. The pole tip capture will remain secured during the setup process; it will make the task much easier if you are setting up the tent on your own. That’s why for simple setup, rainfly attachment, tensioners, and the stakeout loops are provided with this tent.
- Excellent Vestibule Awnings:
With vestibule awnings, you can personalize your tent according to your requirement. If you want to have a shade spot, chilling zone, or any ambiance that fits your needs, then you can have it with just some tent poles and extra guy lines. You can enjoy every view with a new and unique setting with the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2.
- Premium Quality Material:
The fly and flooring both are silicone-based, which makes this backpacking tent super light in weight. It comes with double rip stop mixed denier nylon-based fabric with 1200 mm water-resistant polyurethane coating. It is one of the most durable material which can guarantee ultra-safety and protection.
- Excellent Storage Capacity:
You can store all your gears and accessories in the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 backpacking tent because there is a huge scope of storage. It comes with two mesh pockets in the interior of the tent, one three-dimensional bin pocket, one oversized mesh pocket which has cord routing for all the electronics. The tent also comes with 8 DAC aluminum J stakes.
Some Closing Thoughts:
Well, that is all about the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 tent. You can buy without giving any second thoughts because the features are just commendable and you won’t find them in this price range. Therefore, do not wait anymore and grab your tent today!
Jeremy Alderman is an outdoor enthusiast in Scottsdale, Arizona. He writes on all things camping, hiking, outdoor sports, and travel. His weekends are often filled exploring the desert with his wife Madison and their 3-year-old German Shepherd rescue, Grace. His favorite spot in all of North America is the Oregon Coast.